Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 12, 2012

By the numbers.....

Is it just me, or when you have new paper, do you need to use it immediately?  It doesn't matter that I had 972,000 things that needed to be done today. This paper (Echo Park, Note to Self) needed to be used.  And, okay, one of the things on my list today is a birthday card for my son's friend. Another thing is wrapping the present...but both of those things are WAY more interesting than laundry, mopping or cooking dinner.


So, the card wins.  I'm using the Sweet Sunday Sketch for my inspiration this week, though I've tucked in a little extra panel. Couldn't help myself.  That number paper was too fun NOT to be included.  Though its a bit busy, so it had to get tucked in the back...

By the Numbers is a MUST have if you ask me.  It includes a Die-namics for the numbers 0-9 and then a great companion stamp set.  Add it to the Tag, You're It set and voila, easy birthday cards on demand.  Maybe you'll be better at keeping them handy than I am.  More on that topic tomorrow....

Of course, I haven't put my Fishtail Flag STAX Die-namics away yet, I am really having a blast with them.  Sure hope you aren't sick of them yet, because I created two more cards using them that you'll see in the next week or so. 

Have a GREAT night.  Me, I'm off to fight with the remaining million things on that to do list of mine.

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

EllenaElizabeth said...

I DO LOVE that paper. Good use of it. A lovely card.

Katie Skiff said...

This is cute!! Love the cardboard number!! I am a paper hoarder, I want to tuck it away for safe keeping until I really need it! LOL...

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Your priorities sound just perfect to me! lol. Love this card you made, the cute design and the new dp. Keep using those fishtails, I love the way they look.

scrappingnana said...

Great card. Love these papers.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Cute card and take on the sketch! Love all the layers and texture. TFS

Melina said...

This is great! I love the colors you used and the way you used the tag. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover